School Uniform Code
Duncanrig School Uniform Code
- Plain white school shirt
- School tie
- Plain black school trousers or plain black school skirt (of knee length)
- Plain black v neck jumper or cardigan that allows school ties to be seen
- All black footwear
The uniform code is very simple and relatively cheap with scope for parent/pupil choice. However, certain items, of clothing are not acceptable.
Outdoor jackets/anoraks/hooded tops must be removed in classrooms.
- Plain white or plain black t-shirt (no logos)
- Plain black shorts (indoor)
- Plain black tracksuit or plain black jogging trousers (outdoor)
- Non-marking soled trainers
All pupils are encouraged to wear school branded PE kit.
School uniform is invaluable in contributing to a safe and secure school environment. I am sure you will also agree that the wearing of school uniform gives pupils a sense of belonging and a pride in our school.