S3 Parents Evening
Monday 27th January 2020
As you may be aware, we use an online booking system for our Parents Evenings. The online system makes it possible for parents to have more control over their appointments by giving them the facility to make the bookings online. The process for parents is straightforward:
Go to: http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/Duncanrig
NB If you are not using the hyperlink from our school app/website you need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work.
Login to select the relevant Parents Evening, see which appointments are available and select those that suit you.
You will need:
• Your child’s legal first name, legal surname and date of birth.
The system is live from 8 am on Monday 20th January and will be open to take your bookings until Friday 24th January at 10 pm.
Once you have logged in, please do not use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. We suggest that you make your bookings manually. This will avoid the possibility of you being allocated appointments with teachers not scheduled to meet you on the evening.
If you do not have access to the internet please instruct your child to go to the School Office collect a printed booking sheet to bring home. I would advise you to complete this as quickly as possible as other parents will be accessing teachers’ appointment sheets electronically. Once the printed sheet is returned to the school office, it will be entered manually. If your slots are already gone, you will be notified.
Troubleshooting Tips – please read before booking!
• To log in, you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname and not informed us, we would expect that you will log in with the details we have on record.
• The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you log in, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
• Advice and guidance can be found in the online tutorials shown at the top of the login screen.
• Instructions for parents here: